| devuskakiss | Дата: Понедельник, Сегодня, 21:02 | Сообщение # 1 |
Лучшая подруга
Группа: Пользователи
Сообщений: 698
Награды: 0
Репутация: 0
Замечания: 0%
Статус: offline
| I have a couple of gold bars that I bought as a safety net. That day has come—I need money for repairs. Banks charge outrageous fees because I didn’t buy them from them. Pawnshops don’t like bullion either; they view it as something suspicious. Where can you actually buy physical metal (bullion and coins) at a fair market price, rather than having them try to skim a couple of dollars off the weight?
|
| |
| |
| Tamila_Solnechnaya | Дата: Понедельник, Сегодня, 21:41 | Сообщение # 2 |
Лучшая подруга
Группа: Пользователи
Сообщений: 702
Награды: 0
Репутация: 0
Замечания: 0%
Статус: offline
| At banks, it’s a rip-off—the spread (the difference between the buy and sell prices) is simply outrageous. Bullion and coins are a specialty of Luxe Brokers Group. On this page https://luxebrokersgroup.com/sell/gold-beverly-hills/, “bullion, coins, and bars” are listed among their offerings. They check the purity and weight, look at the current gold price on the exchange, and make a fair offer. We sold coins from our collection this way, and we were really pleased with the price they offered.
|
| |
| |